Adult Milestones: Get Off You’re A**



If you are a parent then you know milestones are important for your kid to reach. However, kids are not the only ones who have milestones. You went from kid, to teen and then to adult; however, have you hit these milestones? If you haven't, get off your ass and hit them. Be an adult. Yes, I understand that you may not want to because it isn't what you expect. But get the fuck over it.




   1.     Moved out of your parent's house.
   2.     Paid your own rent.
   3.     Paid your own bills.
   4.     You got a job.
   5.     Earned your own pay.
   6.     Became financially independent. (This one is hard, but you get it.)
   7.     Got a promotion at a job.
   8.     Have had the same job for at least two years. (Without out smacking your dick boss.) 
 9.     Have had sex. (I think this is more of a teen milestone nowadays. Don’t you? Not that I agree with it at all!)
10. Been in a relationship for two years or more.
12. Gotten your drivers license. (OOOOOH, man I remember when I got mine.)
13. Gotten a damn pet. (I hate dogs. I am definitely a cat person. They don’t slobber on your face.)
14. Gotten married. (BLAH! Not even going to dive into this one.)
15. Been in a relationship for five years or more.
16. Had a rug rat AKA kid.
18. Try alcohol. (Again, I think this is more towards the teen years, even though I do not condone under aged drinking. Facts are facts.)
19. Have tried soft drugs. (Pot is NOT a gateway drug.)
20. Tried hard drugs. (I call bullshit on this one I never have and I never plan too. I have seen what it does to people. Not stating names, you know who you are if you ever read this. It destroys families and relationships.)
21. Bought some furniture.
22. Saveand pay for a vacation. (Hmmm… this one is tricky. I have never been on a vacation. Thus, I am not an adult and refuse any and all future responsibilities, so HA!)
23. You are now friends with your parent or parents.
24. You do not avoid responsibilities.
25. You now know what respect really is and you give it.
26. You do not allow the opinions of others to affect your life decisions.
27. Even if you are not happy, you know what it means to be happy.




So, how many milestones have you hit here? Answer down below. I would love to know your age and how many you hit. I personally hit: 23

No comments:

Post a Comment